Advisors and Mentor Roles.
Domain experts to provide expert opinion.
Capital Fortunes- VP – Business Development – Investment Banking (15-20 yrs)
The position Is based in Hyderabad and is for a senior experienced professional who would generate Investment Banking business. CFPL has a brand equity in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions owing to its presence and success in the infrastructure domain. The Company now intends to expand its footprint in the non infra Corporate space. There is a good potential within these two States itself as well as neighboring States.
The Key Results Areas of the role are:
- Generating mandates for Investment Banking, in debt and equity segments. This would require drawing up a Business Plan with targets – financial, segmental and geographical.
- Monitoring execution of mandates to ensure that client expectations are met. Whilst a transaction team would be entrusted with the execution, it would be essential for the VP to be associated in its monitoring and resolving any client facing issues that may arise.
- Networking with Banks and Financial institutions.
An MBA from a reputed Institute or a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 15 years of work experience of which at least 5 should be in a client facing role
- Experience in an lB arm of a private Indian or international Bank or with a reputed standalone Investment Bank is preferred.
All these positions require entrepreneurial mindset, business development abilities and an attitude to stitch a deal and complete a transaction. Besides significant fixed compensation, there is potential to earn variable pay of high order and also participate in attractive wealth creating options. The job locations are Hyderabad and for ED-Global Networks & Partnerships the location is flexible.
Please forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Enquiry Form